COMMITMENT & EMPLOYEES
- Take all measures to prevent accident and occupational safety hazards.
- Form safety committee and fix operational responsibility with various departments.
- Integrate HSE policy with business planning and decision-making.
- Continuous review of HSE objectives and setting of targets.
- Comply with all statutory, regulatory and legislations of Dubai and UAE
- Provide and ensure use of personal protective equipment
At the EnerPlastics family, our teamwork has defined our careers and we have stood as one union with one goal. Growth followed hard work and our employees have believed in growing with the company. We have created a learning environment for all our employees, creating a platform for creative thinking.
All of our employees are committed to bringing quality products to the customer, which forms the foundation of our work ethic. In all areas of our business we are concentrated on achieving excellent quality consistently and reliably. We believe in continual improvement to meet the industry expectations. We pride oursleves in providing exemplary customer service by:
- Clearly defining quality objectives, processes and systems that are continually improved to exceed organizational and customer needs and expectations
- Development of human resources through training and empowerment
- Our total commitment to ISO9001: 2015 Standards and continually improve our services
- Compliance to legal regulatory guidelines and applicable standards and codes
- Concentrating on the growth and development of already existing services, so that our customers receive competitive services consistently
Our communication trajectory spreads to all areas of the organization to ensure that our quality policy is clearly defined to each and every individual. The policy, which encompasses Healthy, Safety and Environmental objectives, is subject to periodic review and improvement.