COMMITMENT & EMPLOYEES
- Take all measures to prevent accident and occupational safety hazards.
- Form safety committee and fix operational responsibility with various departments.
- Integrate HSE policy with business planning and decision-making.
- Continuous review of HSE objectives and setting of targets.
- Comply with all statutory, regulatory and legislations of Dubai and UAE
- Provide and ensure use of personal protective equipment
At the EnerPlastics fraternity, our teamwork has defined our careers and we have stood as one family with one goal. Growth ensued the hard work and our employees have believed in growing with the company. EnerPlastics has been a learning environment for the beginners, creating a platform for creative thinking.
The commitment to quality is shared by all our employees and forms the basis of our work ethics. This thought permeates into all areas of our business with a firm goal to achieve superior quality and stick to the time commitment to our customers. We believe in continual improvement to meet the industry expectations. EnerPlastics compete with itself in providing the ultimate customer delight by:
- Clearly defining quality objectives, processes and systems that are continually improved to exceed organizational and customer needs and expectations
- Development of human resources through training and empowerment
- Our total commitment to ISO9001: 2008 Standards and continually improve our services
- Compliance to legal regulatory guidelines and applicable standards and codes
- Earning a reasonable return of our efforts, thus allowing the company to prosper and grow as a business to ensure continued service to customers
Communication trajectory spreads to all the areas of the organization to ensure that the quality policy is clearly defined to each and every individual in the company. The policy, which encompasses HSE objectives, is subjected to periodic review and improvement.